We keep our privacy notice under regular review and will place any updates on this website; we hereby reserve the right to suspend, add, end, amend or supplement this policy at any time as we may deem appropriate, without your preliminary or subsequent notification. Any changes will enter into force from the moment of making the corresponding changes. Any further use of this website together with any other services shall mean unconditional acceptance of the modified version of this policy.
We highly recommend that you take knowledge of this policy from time to time in order to inform yourself of any modified version of this policy. Should you disagree with any part of this policy, you should immediately cease use of this website.
Date: 25th May 2018
Responsibility for privacy and data protection compliance
LM Galea st, 57/60
The data that is collected and stored by us includes contact information, such as name, email, address, company info and any other data you will submit to us.
Location and time data
If you use this website we do not gather GPS or similar technology to determine your current location. Yet your web browser or mobile device will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
Use of your information
The information you provide is used:
* to provide news and information about our activities
* to update about our products and services we think may be of interest
* to manage your queries
* to help us to provide information you may have requested
We will not share your personal information with third parties, however, we may disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
Update of your information
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information, then please update your user preferences via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to ask us:
* to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data
* to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you
* to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details
* to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so
* to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so
* to let you have a copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so
* to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests
* to stop sending you our information and material
Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to contact us at any time to withdraw your consent
Website cookies and storage
Cookies stored on your computer or any other equipment through which you make use of the website or services have amongst others but without limitation the following functions:
* visit cookies or remembering the choices or settings you have made and enable your recognition when making use of the website or services.
* performance (analytics) cookies or collecting anonymous information on how you make use of the website or services.
Third parties cookies
Throughout our website we have integrated social media share buttons from third party websites. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites over which we have no control. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about how these cookies are controlled.
You may at any time disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Disabling cookies may affect the quality of the website or services and may also cause the impossibility to access the website or services.
You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so please check the help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookies preferences.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer, please check the help menu of your browser to learn how to delete cookies.
International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.